Thursday, November 5, 2015

INCOMING: Real or not real? - Mockingjay Part 2 trailer!

Real or not real?



Everyday we come closer to the most awaited date of the release of the final film of the Hunger Games movies, Mockingjay - part 2. I, for one am not ready for this series to end, but what great about it is that as the date of the premiere comes close, we are given more clips and previews of the new film! Here's one, a clip of Katniss and Peeta.

Prepare your tissues guys, and I wouldn't want to give out spoilers to those who haven't read the book yet but this one as Katniss do say so herself is going to give you 'Real' feels.




Well I guess that's that... All we can do now is wait for November 20 to come, or we could marathon the movies and the books while waiting and obsess over Peeta and Katniss (I know that's what I would do) 

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)