Thursday, July 30, 2015

First post, First impression

Whenever we meet new people we tend to deviate from what or how we usually are around our friends and our families, because we believe that first impression lasts and that we should be able to make a great first impression on others.

Having this in mind, I keep on pondering about things like, what should I post? What should my blog be about? Should I imitate famous blogger in hope of actually getting noticed among all the hundreds and thousands of amazing bloggers out there? It seriously is stressing, having to think about all these things. Thinking about what people want to read, what people want to see, what people would enjoy, can really take the toll out on someone. I wondered why I keep on stressing about these things when the main reason I started this blog is to be able to help relieve me from stress.

After some thinking, and a lot of hours spent on fixing my blog's appearance, the widgets that i'd be using, the codes and those kinds of stuff, I realized that I should just blog about what I want, things that I enjoy, things that I like, things that I love. Doing this would not only relieve me of stressing out about what I should or should not write and blog about, but it would also (hopefully) be able to show how passionate I am about things, about life.

I decided with the name 'euphoric thoughts' as I came across the word, "euphoria", a noun which refers to a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness, because I really do hope from the bottom of my heart that, that is what I would feel while blogging, and that is what you guys would feel while sharing these experiences with me.

So here in my first ever blog post, I welcome you guys and also myself, for this should be the start of a new journey for me. I'll be posting about things that I love such as books, calligraphy, art, movies, tv series, sports, beauty stuff, product reviews, travels, food, and life in general. I'll be posting anything and everything all together while enjoying myself and hoping you guys do too, while visiting my site.

Well I guess that's it for now.


your photo name


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! :)